Smile Hide Everything
Si Manja ♥

Photobucket


Diary About Friend

Aku Master blog ni ? Takut tak ? Rawrrr . Follow and Be nice here (:




No hobo with you

Asslammualaikum , 

Harini bored mad elephant level. Hm, I do not knowabout ape cerite. Tension, haha.
okay now, I know I story about ape. ni now youknow I get stuck in a burning sensation -, - 'I mean,Gossip about me, Fadhil and Abi. Brief puakpuakproblems ape ni? very nice to want to gossip-2about me? weh, i do not couple with Fadhil tu lah. I do not even feel mecj-2 with a die. Remember meade heart is to the die. Credits that you want to gohome until now cerite ni? I'm not mistaken I wasalready a lame brownies. I thought cetik is aboutdead. you go to is kick the bucket, I'm not deadalready is you can not. Posted at ad bf lah -.- "Do not punish anyone with a face you like brokenglass; D hahaha.

Lazy I want another story about you. I am sick buadhands-2 jea, kbye -.- '